Currency:
EUR
Система Orphus
Currency:
EUR
In Russian
+7 495 800-8-800
Request a call
Mon-Fri: 10:00-20:00
Sat: 11:00-18:00
UTC+3:00

How to book and pay for a tour?

Step 1: Select your tour
Refer to the collection of tours in Russia and select where you want to go. If you have any questions please contact our managers by online-consultant form on the website, by phone +7 495 800-8-800 or by email hello@russiadiscovery.ru.

Step 2: Send an application
Once you have selected the tour, please send an application via the form on the tour page, we will check availability and reply within a day. Important: The application is not a reservation or payment.

Step 3: Fill in the participation form
The manager will confirm the booking and send the questionnaire. Specify an information about each participant of the tour. Passport data is needed for processing the documents. Personal data (shoe size, experience, suggestions for eating, etc.) is needed for the selection of equipment, the organization of a comfortable and safe trip. You can select additional services: flight, insurance, single room. Please inform manager by phone or mail about everything.

Step 4: Pay for a tour
Important: Depending on the season, pre-booking is held from 1 to 5 days. Please do not delay with the payment. If before the start of the tour there is less than a 45 days, it is necessary to make 100% prepayment. If there is more than a 45 days before departure, you can make 30% prepayment, and the rest 70% should be paid 45 days before the trip.

We’ll prepare the contract in English and Russian, you sign it by email and pay for a tour — we accept Visa and MasterCard or you can use a wire transfer.

Step 5: Buy tickets
Air or train tickets are not included in the tour price. You can buy them by yourself or with our help. We will select the most convenient and profitable option. The Commission fee is 1000 rubles per ticket.

We help our clients to get Russian tourist visa and send them an invitation.

Step 6: Go to trip
We will write in detail where and what time to arrive, who will meet you and his contacts. If there will be any difficulties, our managers are always available on the phone: +7 495 800-8-800.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. How to get a discount?
If you make more than three trips with RussiaDiscovery, you get an individual discount of 3%. If more than five trips, you get 5% discount. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram. Follow the promotions and special offers.

2. Can you get a refund if you decide not to go?
Yes, of course. The refund amount depends on how many days are left before arrival date when you cancel your reservation:

Amount of days left before beginning a tripRefund
More than 45 days100% (retention fee for administrative services: 100 euro)
45-21 days70%
20-8 days50%
Less than 7 days0

Note: for cruise programs, booking and return conditions are different. Contact the manager of RussiaDiscovery for details.

3. Still questions?
Call us by phone +7 495 800-8-800, оr send us a mail via online-consultant form or email us hello@russiadiscovery.ru